Beautiful Synchronicities I
The second movement of Beautiful Synchronicities is a very expressive movement. After the first movement establishes the premise and describes synchronicities and some of the metaphysical relationships between the two archetypes within the piece, the second movement then becomes expressive about their meanings.
In this movement, Liza Seigido gets to stretch out as the vocalist. In this movement she sings with an ethereal beauty that matches the power of the phenomenon. It is a magical movement, and in fact, synchronicity, while it may be explained in philosophical and psycho-metaphysical terms, reveals itself as cloaked in a magical aura.
- Music and video composed and created by Lawrence W. Moore
- Narration and vocals by Liza Seigido
This is a metaphysical exploration of the phenomenon of synchronicity. There are seeming coincidences in our lives that come from a patterns int he universe that stem from our own conscious creation. These patterns are complex, just like anything that is physically organic. The non-physical organic aspect to the universe is where the mystery lies, but it is a living entity in and of itself. This combined entity of the universe, however, includes us, and as individuals, we affect the growth of the universe and the growth of our lives over time.
- Graphic element distribution animated using Processing
- Filtering and final production performed using Sony Vegas Pro
- Pan Flute sound created as a VAST plugin by Istvan Kaldur
- Noise textures generated in Csound
- Music arranged and engineered in Cakewalk Sonar
- Selected for and presented in 12 Nights of Electronic Art and Music, February, 2011
- Selected for and performed at Forms and Fractures, Festival Miami, October2010