Establishment Live with JoAnna Ursal
It was my great honor to work with the fabulous choreographer and dancer, JoAnna Ursal. I was afforded this opportunity to present Establishment at a Compositum Musicae Novae concert where JoAnna performed on Establishment live. Her way of using the cloth and her body form with the video created expression on multiple levels. There was her form in front of the video, her shadow on the video, and then the movement of the dance on both levels.
- Choreography and dance performance by JoAnna Ursal
- ilming and editing by Liza Seigido
- Music and projected video composed and created by Lawrence W. Moore
Lawrence W. Moore’s piece, Establishment, for EWI and fixed audio and video media has been enhanced greatly in this performance at the Compositum Musicae Nova Compose Variety concert in March, 2015 with the dance performance and choreography of JoAnna Ursal. JoAnna’s interpretation of the music has taken the piece to another level with her expressive movements, and intriguing uses of shadow and reflection.
- Graphic element distribution animated using Processing
- Filtering and final production performed using Sony Vegas Pro
- Pan Flute sound created as a VAST plugin by Istvan Kaldur
- Noise textures generated in Csound
- Music arranged and engineered in Cakewalk Sonar
- Selected for and performed in the February, 2015 Compositum Musicae Novae Concert, Coral Gables, FL.
- Selected for and presented in an installation at Arts & Letters Day 2012, Miami-Dade College
- Selected for and performed in the Subtropics XXII Marathon Concert at Audiotheque, Miami Beach, March, 2013