This page contains videos of Dr. Lawrence W. Moore in live performances as he presents his electro-acoustic music and video art. Many of these videos involve collaborators who perform music, drama, and dance. Performance is an irreplaceable experience to Moore, who thrives on the creativity of the moment.
End Cycle Begin Live at Miami-Dade College Arts & Letters Day 2016
This performance was filmed at the Arts & Letters Day held at Miami-Dade College Kendall Campus in April, 2016. End Cycle Begin is a scene from the multimedia opera, Shibeth, for fixed audio/video media, live dancer, and live voice. this is a live piece of a performance of the piece at Kendall Sound Art. In the scene, Shibeth, played by the dancer, Brigette Cormier, has just entered the world after the physical existence and she is confronted by the voice of an unknown entity.
- Fractal imagery generated and animated using Apophysis 7x and Apophymator
- Filtering and final production performed using Adobe PremierePro
- Analog components utilized: Moog Werkstatt, Electro-Harmonix 8 Step Program step sequencer, and Electro-Harmonix Deluxe Memory Boy analog delay.
- Analog Electronics recorded and mixed in Cakewalk Sonar
Establishment Live with JoAnna Ursal
- Choreography and dance performance by JoAnna Ursal
- ilming and editing by Liza Seigido
- Music and projected video composed and created by Lawrence W. Moore
Lawrence W. Moore’s piece, Establishment, for EWI and fixed audio and video media has been enhanced greatly in this performance at the Compositum Musicae Nova Compose Variety concert in March, 2015 with the dance performance and choreography of JoAnna Ursal. JoAnna’s interpretation of the music has taken the piece to another level with her expressive movements, and intriguing uses of shadow and reflection.
- Graphic element distribution animated using Processing
- Filtering and final production performed using Sony Vegas Pro
- Pan Flute sound created as a VAST plugin by Istvan Kaldur
- Noise textures generated in Csound
- Music arranged and engineered in Cakewalk Sonar
- Selected for and performed in the February, 2015 Compositum Musicae Novae Concert, Coral Gables, FL.
- Selected for and presented in an installation at Arts & Letters Day 2012, Miami-Dade College
- Selected for and performed in the Subtropics XXII Marathon Concert at Audiotheque, Miami Beach, March, 2013